Rates & CPCA's Media Kit
Every year CPCA INSIGHT: Industry Guide and Directory is distributed to more than 3,500 Canadian Industry leaders and relevant companies. It is the resource for the most relevant Canadian paint and coatings information. CPCA INSIGHT provides an annual snapshot of the Canadian paint and coatings industry and offers a wealth of useful, easily accessible reference information about CPCA, its members, activities and services.
The Guide and Directory is published in the spring with printed copies mailed to a national database, including all levels of government, and is distributed at key events and functions throughout the year. An electronic version is also available on CPCA’s Canada Coatings HUB.
Your advertising support makes the production of this important publication possible! If you are interested in advertising in CPCA INSIGHT, or would like to contribute an article please complete the registration form. CPCA Communication’s team will be in touch with you within 48 hours of receiving your request.
- Manufacturers of architectural, automotive and industrial paints and coatings
- Suppliers of raw materials to paint and coatings companies
- Distributors of raw materials to paint and coatings companies
- Equipment manufacturers
- Companies with an economic interest in the welfare of the coatings industry and the people working in it
- National and international associations
- Government agencies such as Heath Canada and Environment and Climate Change Canada
Full Page Ad
With Bleed: 8.625” x 11.125” (216mm x 278mm)
Half Page Ad
7” x 4.5625” (175mm x 114mm)
Third Page Ad
7” x 3” (175mm x 75mm)
Advertising Rates & Specifications
- Set up charges +10% (where applicable)
- Applicable taxes will be added on the invoice.
File Format Accepted
All files provided must have a resolution of 300 DPI with colour set to CMYK and fonts either embedded or created to outlines. For more information contact CPCA Manager, Graphic Design & Digital Communications.
PDF File | EPS | AI | INDD