For 14-years we have run the world-renowned Responsible Supply Chain Summit, providing companies with practical ideas and new connections to help solve the key supply chain issues and opportunities.
NEW for 2019, we’ve rebranded the event under the banner TRANSFORM to reflect the increasing need for companies to address the social and environmental challenges across their whole value chain. Transform 2019 will bring together 250+ CEOs, chief sustainability, supply chain and procurement professionals along with leading investors, NGOs and public entities to share how their business is transforming their supply chain and wider impacts.
- Take leadership on key climate impacts: Leverage new technologies and restorative strategies to deliver a positive impact on the environment across your operations
- Gain greater traceability and transparency: Implement systems that provide complete understanding and oversight of inputs, impacts and risk
- Mainstream and scale circular innovations: Take pilots to scale and mainstream a circular system
- Transform industries through ambitious coalitions: Deliver and scale cross-industry partnerships that help you to achieve your ambitious environmental and social goals
- Achieve a low-carbon supply chain: Successfully engage and support Suppliers across the Tiers to reduce emissions