1. Opening of the meeting.
2. Organizational matters:
(a) Adoption of the agenda;
(b) Organization of work.
3. SAICM and the sound management of chemicals and waste beyond 2020:
(a) Independent evaluation of the Strategic Approach 2006-2015;
(b) Considerations for the sound management of chemicals and waste beyond 2020:
(i) Preparation of recommendations for the fifth session of the Conference;
(ii) Timetable for the process.
4. Progress towards the achievement of the 2020 goal of the sound chemicals management:
(a) 2014-2016 progress report;
(b) Emerging policy issues and other issues of concern;
(c) Overall orientation and guidance towards the 2020 goal;
(d) Implementation of the health sector strategy;
(e) Quick Start Programme update.
5. Planned activities and draft budget of the secretariat for the period until 2020.
6. Preparations for the fifth session of the International Conference on Chemicals Management.
7. Other matters.
8. Adoption of the report of the meeting.
9. Closure of the meeting.