Bringing together academic and industrial leaders in the photopolymerization field to address critical, fundamental questions related to photopolymerization
The presentations will be focused on presenting recent research and results from leaders in the photo polymerizations field. Each speaker will be asked to present their recent results and critical achievements that have resulted from their research or those that would aid them in product development. A significant amount of each speaker’s time will be allotted for audience discussion and answering of questions. It is hoped that significant dialogue will occur between academic and industrial scientists in this rapidly expanding, critical area.
Highlights of the meeting will include:
- Numerous scientific, presentations on a wide range of photopolymerization topics
- An open atmosphere where interaction and technical networking are encouraged
- A poster session and vendor exhibit
- Poster competition/award sponsored by the Polymer Chemistry journal
- Reduced rates for students to promote interaction between industrial scientists and students